Wealth without service to those around you is a wasted opportunity, which is why it’s on us to empower and uplift those in our community.
Alexander Legacy considers itself social entrepreneurs with a priority on social impact, and we want to be solving problems and helping those in the community. It’s 2023 and time to make progress on these social issues and provide financial opportunities to those around us, and Toussaint Bailey of Uplifting Capital is a great person to have these conversations with.
He joins us on the show today to talk about uplifting others, solving problems, and the legacy he wants to leave behind.
Here’s some of what we discuss in this show:
- How the journey to uplift others began at home and in the community. (2:04)
- What gives her hope that these social issues can be solved? (6:55)
- What resources can we use to provide more opportunities and what people can do to take action today? (10:37)
- How does Toussaint view his legacy? (21:34)
- Why self-care is vital in maintaining drive and focus. (25:56)
- What does Toussaint want to be known for when he’s gone? (33:45)
Learn more about Legacy Lessons & the JaQperience on our website – https://bit.ly/3umOELy